I hope all of you had a very blessed Christmas, I know we did. I am so excited about all of the wonderful things that happened in 2011 and I can't imagine what God has in store for 2012! I am particularly excited about our next semester of M&M and I hope you are too. Here's the info:
Meditate & Memorize
Led by Barbara Bindewald
- Tuesdays @ Jamestown Coffee 12:00 – 1:00
- Wednesdays @ LPC 10:00 – 11:00 in room 202 (nursery available)
- On-line: Information provided to those who sign –up
Theme: BEING A KINGDOM WOMAN
What's the difference between living for the Kingdom and living for the American dream? You're an American citizen, yet if you belong to Christ, you are also a member of His Kingdom and this is not your home. So how do Kingdom women live each day here? This theme was taught in 2010 and will contain some of the same verses, but some new ones as well. Please join us!If you want to participate in the online group, please let me know and I'll be happy to get you set up. I'll be sending out a launch email today.
Love,
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment