Sunday, July 8, 2012

R&R M&M Week 4

Good evening, ladies!

I hope you've had a wonderful week.  I want to share a quick anecdote with you. We've been going through a bit of a stressful time and I had asked Barb to pray for me as I found myself becoming a little "bitter" about a situation we had going on with a contractor and that my heart was being hardened.  Anyhow, the verse that really spoke to me in this particular situation is Isaiah 51:3-

"The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins; he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the Lord.  Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing".

My attitude in this situation has made my "walk" look like a wasteland or desert, but I do pray that God will restore my personal little wasteland to a garden like state because He is willing and able and would delight in doing so! To add to this, my heart melted when my little 19 month old little girl Emily started spontaneously singing (quite often this week) her version of "Holy Holy Holy".  Granted it sounds like "Ho-he, ho-he, ho-he" over and over again, but it really helped me put things in perspective in a lot of ways!  What a beautiful thing.  I pray that all of you have also found nuggets of God's wonderful goodness amidst any trials you may be going through.  M&M certainly helps with that as we chew on the delicious morsels of His Word!


Here's the link to this week's class. Did you get a chance to watch Barb's YouTube video?  Check it out if you missed my last email!


Love to you all!  Please pray for us as we'll be meeting this week regarding the future of M&M this week.  If you are interested in helping out with the M&M ministry in any way, please let us know.


Leslie


Week #4 Class - Download Here
Barb's First Video 








No comments:

Post a Comment