I've been in denial, I think, but our time with Barb for the summer has finally drawn to a close. She will be heading to Pittsburgh on Saturday and then off to Japan August 11th-12th. I'm so thankful that we are NOT saying "goodbye", as M&M will continue, and we will still see Barb's smiling face over the internet... how cool is that? Praise! Please continue to keep them in your prayers as they embark on this exciting journey, and please pray for God's hand to continue to be over the M&M ministry as well.
Here is the recording of the last class: Click Here
Hope you had a wonderful summer! My spamming will subside for a month or so... :) Go ahead and add "mandmladies@gmail.com" to your address book, I think we will start using our own special account in the fall.
In Him,
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment