Wednesday, September 12, 2012

By Faith - Lesson #2

Hi Ladies!

How did your first week go?  Did anyone have trouble receiving the files?  Let me know if you did and we can help. If you need us to mail you cards/cd, we can arrange that for a suggested $5 donation.

GUESS WHAT?  Jeff Francis made us a neat little website, isn't that great?  This is still under construction and I'm sure we'll be adding little things here and there, but it might be a good one-stop-shop for your materials and M&M info.  Check it out at http://shutthedoor.org.  Thanks, Jeff!

This week's verse:
Hebrews 11:1 
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see".
 Here are your quick links, and then read Barb's message to you for the week!

Our Website:  http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page:  "M&M Ladies" (request access)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi Ladies,
What a life we're called to live!  We're called to live like Moses, who "persevered, seeing Him who is invisible"!!! See Him who is invisible???? 

This is the first video from Japan!  If you want to see a couple short videos I took from our house, check out our blog.  
You'll be encouraged by the recitation time: I mess up a lot! I kept it in the video because I wanted you to see there's no pressure to get it perfect; just keep up the good work; don't quit!

Please email me at mandmladies@gmail.com and share your own nuggets that God gives you as you meditate on His Word. I'd love to hear from you. 
Keep exercising those faith muscles!

Love,
Barb
To the King!  To the Kingdom!



Next Week's Verse:

Hebrews 12:1,2

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment