Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 5 - "I am the Good Shepherd"

Hi Ladies!

How has M&M been for you this week?  I'll be honest, I let life get the best of me this week and I didn't spend very much time meditating on my verses and even less time memorizing, but listening to Barb's message convicted me and encouraged me.  I want to KNOW Him more, and to know Him I need to spend time with him, not because I need to but because I want to.  He is GOOD.

Isn't it interesting how when God wants you to see something He puts it in front of you more than once?  Lisa and Barb recommended that we include a link to Fernando Ortega's "Good Shepherd" as it was beautiful and appropriate for this week.  Then, my Mom had heard the same song mentioned by our pastor Clay Werner and recommended we share it with our ladies as well.  Point taken!  Please enjoy this beautiful song in whatever format suits you best:

* Amazon
* iTunes
* YouTube
* Lyrics

Barb also refers to a helpful updated "prompter" card in her message this week, so download it by clicking here!

Without further delay, I will leave you with our quick links for this week's lesson!


Our Website:  http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page:  "M&M Ladies" (request access)


It's time to study our next verse:

#5 I AM THE RESURRECTION JOHN 11:25,26
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”


No comments:

Post a Comment