Hi everyone!
I can't believe we're this close to the end. Has this semester been fruitful for you (pun intended)? :) This week Barb discusses our last verse in John, where Jesus declares that He is the vine and we are the branches. We don't have to WORK to be in the vine- we are just in Him, find a "home" in Him, and thus will be nourished through Him. We can break free from the problems of this world by worshipping him. Isn't that beautiful? Barb gives us a quote card from Sarah Young, author of "Jesus Calling", in her latest work entitled "Jesus Today". I will include it in my quick links below.
Barb stressed the importance of staying in fellowship with other believers and in the church, and how staying plugged in really allows us to be what we were created to be. I have found that to be very true in my own life and Barb gives a testimony to that as well.
Barb also shared something with us that may be familiar to long-time M&Mers. John Piper presented a meaningful message on the importance of memorizing scripture, in which he recites 14 minutes worth of memorized scripture himself. It is very inspiring. Again, see the quick links below.
Have a wonderful week! Please share with us through email or on Facebook!
Leslie
Our Blog: http://lpcmandm.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page: "M&M Ladies" (request access)
Our Podcast Link: http://itunes.apple.com/ us/podcast/m-m-ladies/ id494181705
Next Week's Verse:
I AM THE ALPHA & THE OMEGA
REVELATION 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the
End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water
of life.”
No comments:
Post a Comment