How is everything going for you? Would love to hear from you! I've had a great week with our verses and hope you have too. Barb talks to us about entering into HIS joy this week. Not just finding joy in Jesus, but actually seeing the joy OF Jesus- HIS own joy. It is a really encouraging time as we stop to reflect on the smile of our Savior. I love it when Barb asks whether we think about Jesus laughing (and crying and other real emotions). When I stopped to think about it, I never really have a picture of Jesus "laughing" in my mind, but we know that he did and DOES. He sings over us (LOUDLY!) and rejoices. Such a beautiful thing. Meditate on Christ's joy as we watch/listen to this week's lesson.
* YouTube Video - Week 6 - Enter Into His Joy
* Mp3 Audio File - Week 6 - Enter Into His Joy
* Quote: We Are Not Permitted
Our verse to chew on this week:
ZEPHANIAH 3:17
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with (loud) singing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Website: http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page: "M&M Ladies" (request access)
Our Podcast Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/m-m-ladies/id494181705
Our Blog: http://lpcmandm.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment