Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fight for Joy - Week 10 - Yet I Will Rejoice

Good evening ladies!

Did you have a good week focusing on thankfulness to the Lord?  Let us know!  This week Barb has us chew on a verse from Habakkuk.  In this passage, we focus on REJOICING in the Lord.  Barb shares with us that sometimes we may be going through a rough patch and can't see with our eyes the reason to rejoice, and in those seasons it may be hard to figure out what to rejoice in.

She reminds us that in those dark times were are to take joy in the God of our salvation. We can rejoice because God has chosen us to be his people.  We can rejoice in God's perfect promise to work all things for the good of those who love Him.  We can rejoice because regardless of what happens and how we feel on this side of heaven, we are guaranteed a perfect eternity with Christ.  We can rejoice because the Lord we serve isn't even TIRED!  (which is hard for me to even imagine these days!)  We can rejoice because regardless of what is pressing down on us from all sides, we will not break.  We can rejoice because NOTHING can separate us from the love of Christ!  The list goes on and on...Please watch/listen as Barb illuminates this truth.

Come M&M with us, and REJOICE!

Love,

Leslie

* YouTube Video - Week 10 - Yet I Will Rejoice
* Mp3 Audio File - Week 10 - Yet I Will Rejoice

Our verse to chew on this week:
HABAKKUK 3:18,19 
(Though)...YET I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. 

Website:  http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page:  "M&M Ladies" (request access)
Our Podcast Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/m-m-ladies/id494181705

No comments:

Post a Comment