Wednesday, October 10, 2012

M&M - By Faith - Week 6



Hi Ladies!

Is anything going on in your life with M&M?  Please share with us.  This week Barb talks about why we should not withhold anything from God and how freeing it is to have him COVER the sins that we tend to hide from him.  We hide them from him, but He exposes them, and then covers them for us.  It's a beautiful thing to hear, especially for me this week.  Watch/Listen and enjoy!


A stone lying in the sun can't help but grow warm.  My stony little heart has needed time in M&M sun this quarter more than ever and what a blessing it is.

This week's verse:

Hosea 14:1,2

Return, O Israel, to the LORD your God. Your sins have been your downfall! Take words with you and return to the LORD. 
 Here are your quick links, and then watch Barb's message to you for the week!

Our Website:  http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page:  "M&M Ladies" (request access)






Next Week's Verse: 



Mark 1:15  "The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

1. Repent 2. Believe 3. Rejoice 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Barb! I miss you so much, and I am so glad you are continuing M&M in this way. What a blessing it is. I wanted to share a thought that I read somewhere... I have searched and cannot find the exact source, but it was possibly from Ann Voscamp. At any rate, SOMEONE spoke about the naming of our sins as being Edenic, as in beginning in the garden. It struck me that this naming business, whether it was naming animals or naming our sin, is one of our God-given jobs or responsibilities. And with regards to using actual words 'with severe honesty' to name our sins... a huge responsibility that I all too often shrug off.

    Also, wanted to share something Ruthanna showed me... this is a scripture memory review system that has helped me to systematically review my verses, now that I have been M&Ming for a while, and have verses that I want to keep in my children's minds as well. This is intended for homeschoolers, but is handy for anyone. Also it has a neat little video to watch which explains it all.

    http://simplycharlottemason.com/timesavers/memorysys/

    Thank you for your work, Barb and Leslie! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete