Our dear friend Karen passed away this morning. Thanks for everyone's love and prayers for her and family as she has fought the good fight, and she has now finished the race. I know she is beholding the beautiful face of Jesus as we speak and is free from all pain and discomfort. Praise Him for this!
On a lighter note, when I watched this video, when Barb was joking in the beginning about "Shut that Door", my door literally shut itself (from the heat coming on, or from God himself...) It was a humorous moment.
This week's verse:
Matthew 6:19-21
Here are your quick links, and then watch Barb's message to you for the week!“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Our Blog: http://lpcmandm.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page: "M&M Ladies" (request access)
Our Podcast Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/m-m-ladies/id494181705
Next Week's Verse:
2 Corinthians 12:9,10
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment