Hi Ladies!
First things first, some important news for our Lexington ladies. Apparently, Jamestown Coffee Shop has closed. Shocking, yes, but they are now closed indeed. We will have to regroup and figure out where we will be meeting. I presume that we will be at LPC at least in the interim, and I will send out the "official" word once I know for sure. In the meantime, make a note to not go to Jamestown on Tuesday!
Is anything going on in your life with M&M? Please share with us. I posted two encouraging notes from some of our ladies on the blog. Check it out here!
This week's verse:
Here are your quick links, and then watch Barb's message to you for the week!Ephesians 3:16-19I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Our Blog: http://lpcmandm.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://shutthedoor.org
Our Facebook Page: "M&M Ladies" (request access)
Our Podcast Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/m-m-ladies/id494181705
Next Week's Verse:
Hosea 14:1,2
Hosea 14:1,2
Return, O Israel, to the LORD your God. Your sins have been your downfall! Take words with
you and return to the LORD.
No comments:
Post a Comment